Steve Williams focuses his practice primarily in the areas of Criminal Defense and Plaintiff Personal Injury work. He spends a significant amount of time in the courtroom, typically 4 to 5 days each week. He is a former prosecutor with the Maricopa County Attorney's Office and has a vast array of courtroom experience ranging from one day bench trials (before a Judge) for misdemeanor offenses to multi-week long felony jury trials for offenses as serious as First Degree Murder. He has handled high profile cases that have garnered national attention and has been shown on both state and national news networks, even being invited to the set of Good Morning America.
Steve grew up primarily in northern California where he twice earned all-state wrestling honors. He later wrestled for both the U.S. Naval Academy Preparatory School, as well as Arizona State University where he was a Maroon & Gold Scholar Athlete. Steve received an honorable discharge from the U.S. Naval Reserves after serving active duty. He spends his time outside of the courtroom with his wife and four children, whom he adores, as well as serving in his church.
* Arizona State University College of Law, JD
* Arizona State University, BS, Cum Laude, Maroon & Gold Scholar Athlete
* Williams Law Group, Founder (2012 - present)
* Riggs, Ellsworth & Porter, Attorney (2007 - 2012)
* Maricopa County Attorney's Office, Deputy Prosecutor (2005-2006)
* Arizona Legislature, House Rules Committee, Extern (2004)
* Honorable Susan R. Bolton, U.S. District Court of Arizona, Extern (2003)
* State Bar of Arizona, Member
* Admitted to practice law in the U.S. Federal District Court of Arizona, as well as every
Municipal, County and State court in Arizona, including the Arizona Supreme Court
* U.S. Naval Reserves, Active Duty, Honorable Discharge (1995)
View the firm's profile at FindaCriminalDefenseAttorney.com.